2 hrs 42 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Variation: ONION TWISTS Chop 1 onion finely, saute in the oil before mixing with the dough. Twist each stick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 3 ingredients in a bowl& let stand 5 minutes Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2Mix dough until it forms a ball, then knead 10 minutes until smooth.
- 3Oil a bowl, turn dough around to coat, then cover dough& let rise until double.
- 4Press dough down, break off 24 pieces.
- 5Roll each into a stick about 8" long.
- 6If desired, roll in sesame or caraway seeds.
- 7Place on an oiled baking sheet.
- 8Cover with waxed paper and let rise again.
- 9Bake at 400*F for 5 minutes, turn over with tongs, bake 5 to 7 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g