Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way to jazz up store bought bread sticks! Feel free to change the cheese or spices. Stacey
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Mix all dry spices together.
- add olive oil and garlic.
- brush on breadstick before baking or just before re-warming baked breadsticks.
This made for some very tasty breadsticks. Had one fresh out of the oven, and had to speak to myself severely so I wouldn't go back for more. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Stacey. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.