Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Broomsticks made of refrigerated breadsticks. Now all you need is the tiny witch...LOL. By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
- 1 (10 5/8 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Unroll dough and divide along perforations.
- For each broomstick, shape breadstick into 8 X 1-1/2-inch strip; twist one end for handle.
- Cut 5 or 6 slits (2 inches long) into opposite end; separate dough at slits for straw.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.