Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- additional butter, for serving
- Separate breadsticks into ropes. Tie each rope into a loose knot, leaving 2 long ends. Tuck one end under knot. bring other end up, and tuck into center of knot.
- Brush each bowknot with butter; sprinkle top with parsley. Place bowknots 3 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with additional butter.