Recipe by Barberal
The Best base I have ever found, and it's easy. Pop everything in your machine and it will produce the yummiest pizza dough ever!! You can also make about 6 medium calzone from this dough
- 1 1⁄3 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dough in bread maker to mix and rest etc.
- Then push into 2 large greased pizza trays and sit covered in warm place for a further ten minutes to rise.
- Put your favorite toppings on and cook in hot oven 15 - 20 minutes.
- You can freeze dough although of course i think it is better to use fresh.
- For a simple topping just drizzle olive oil over base. Add garlic and chopped tomatoes with some fresh basil and black pepper. Don't forget some salt it brings out the flavour of the tomatoes.