Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of the most delicious stuffings I have ever had, you won't even miss the bread!
- 2 granny smith apples (diced)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (Cabots or Cracker Barrel)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add diced onion, cook until soft (about 10 minutes).
- Add apples to pan, cook for 1 minute.(Stirring).
- Add cranberries and rosemary, cook for 1 minute.(Keep stirring!).
- Remove from heat, toss in cheese and mix.
- Serve immediately.