1/4 Photos of Breadless French Toast
I wanted something like french toast, but I didn't have any bread. This comes out a little crispy and doesn't bake up very high so if you like a more eggy flavor and want it to bake up higher use 2 eggs.
My Private Note
11x8 pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 425.
- 2Put butter into pan (I used an 11x8 pan for 2 servings) and put pan in oven until butter is melted, then remove.
- 3Mix flour, baking and cinnamon together. Add milk and mix well.
- 4Add egg (one at a time if you are using more than 1 egg) and then add sugar and mix well.
- 5Add vanilla. Cut up a banana into what ever size pieces you would like (I did slices in half), fold banana pieces into mixture.
- 6Pour mixture into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how many eggs you used.
- 7I topped mine with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breadless French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g