Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this egg casserole because it doesn't have any bread in it. So, it's more like a quiche. We like to serve this with fresh fruit, bagels and orange juice.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Stir in cheese, ham, mushrooms, peppers and onion.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13" pan, and bake uncovered at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares.
- You may refrigerate this overnight before baking.