Recipe by BeachGirl
Low-Carb (Atkins) dieters who love fried foods, this breading mix is for you! It has about 15 less carb grams per serving than the same amount of flour. It adheres well and browns nicely when fried. Use for frying chicken, chicken tenders, pork chops, shrimp, cube steaks, or fish.
BREADING DRY MIX
- 1⁄4 cup soy flour
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- ***Note: This is enough to coat 6-8 chicken tenders.
- In a bowl, mix Dipping Sauce ingredients.
- Dry meat with paper towels.
- Place meat to be breaded (chicken breasts, chicken strips, pork chops, etc.) in the bowl and turn to coat well.
- In plastic bag, add all dry ingredients.
- Add half of meat to bag and shake to coat.
- Repeat with other half of meat.
- Fry in hot oil till browned on the outside and done on the inside.
- Time will vary according to the meat/seafood being cooked.
- Drain on paper towels.