- 1 kg lamb liver
- 500 g onions
- cooking oil
- 30 g butter
- grated cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 breadfruit
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut liver into thin slices. Scald by pouring boiling water over slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and mince with onions and garlic.
- Cook in a little hot oil until onion is transparent.
- Peel breadfruit, cut in slices and cook in salted water until tender. Mash breadfruit and cream with milk and butter.
- Line casserole dish with breadfruit, add cooked minced liver and onions, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until brown in oven at 190 deg Celsius.