1/1 Photo of Breaded Zucchini Circles
Chef #940807's Note:
I found this in a book called Cooking with Cornelius Thought I might share with everyonr
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*
- 2Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch thick circles or cut into strips.
- 3Mix the mayonnaise, and egg together , and dip each zucchini slice into mixture.
- 4Mix the bread crumbs and pepper together and parmesan cheese and spread this mixture out on a flat plate.
- 5Press each zucchini slice into the bread mixture, coating both sides.
- 6Arrange the coated slices on a slightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 monutes.
- 7Turn once.
- 8The zucchini should be tender no the inside but crisp on the outside.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Zucchini Circles
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 488.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: