- 4 veal cutlets
- 4 ounces butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 ounces brie cheese
- 2 ounces flour
- 2 ounces breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb fresh pasta
- grated parmesan cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Break eggs in a shallow bowl and beat with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a second bowl and bread crumbs in a third.
- If necessary, flatten cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Place slices of brie on cutlets and fold in two.
- Dip in flour, then eggs and finally in bread crumbs.
- Cook in oil and butter 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a plate with fresh pasta, a slice of lemon and grated parmesan or sharp cheddar.