1/3 Photos of Breaded Veal Cutlet with Brie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break eggs in a shallow bowl and beat with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- 2Place flour in a second bowl and bread crumbs in a third.
- 3If necessary, flatten cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- 4Place slices of brie on cutlets and fold in two.
- 5Dip in flour, then eggs and finally in bread crumbs.
- 6Cook in oil and butter 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Serve on a plate with fresh pasta, a slice of lemon and grated parmesan or sharp cheddar.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Veal Cutlet with Brie
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 917.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.7 mg
- Sodium 414.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: