Recipe by Suzanne Stewart
Great way to use some leftover Thanksgiving turkey. I serve this with leftover stuffing and corn or carrots
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts, slices
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In Shallow bowl beat eggs and milk.
- in another bowl combine bread crumbs and salt.
- Dip turkey slices in egg mixture.
- coat them with bread crumb mixture.
- in large skillet melt butter.
- brown turkey for about 2 mins on each side or until juices run clear.
- serve with stuffing.