I made this from a combination of recipes and my family really likes it. I serve it with steamed Jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place turkey cutlets in a medium bowl and cover with water. Add 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Set aside.
- 3In a shallow bowl, combine egg whites, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 4In a separate shallow bowl, place the bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 5One at a time, take the cutlets from the water, dip into the egg white mixture and then into the bread crumbs, turning once to coat both sides.
- 6Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray. Place cutlets into pan.
- 7Drizzle oil over breaded cutlets.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Turkey Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.2 mg
- Sodium 354.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 27.2 g