Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this from a combination of recipes and my family really likes it. I serve it with steamed Jasmine rice.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs turkey breast cutlets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey cutlets in a medium bowl and cover with water. Add 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg whites, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a separate shallow bowl, place the bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- One at a time, take the cutlets from the water, dip into the egg white mixture and then into the bread crumbs, turning once to coat both sides.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray. Place cutlets into pan.
- Drizzle oil over breaded cutlets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Great! Fast, easy. Served with salad, pasta and leftover red sauce.
Yum! Very good! I could not find turkey cutlets so I had to use chicken breast but it was still terrific! I loved that slight tang from the lemon and parmesan. Much better than my usual breaded chicken, I will definitely be making this way from now on. Thanks!