Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple recipe to use up some of that leftover turkey.
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb skinless boneless turkey breast, slices
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Pour milk into another shallow bowl.
- Dip turkey in milk, then in the crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey in oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until juices run clear.
This was an excellent way to cook turkey breasts! The parmesan cheese was great in the breading. Thanks for the recipe.