Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Crisp turkey patties with basil
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 lb turkey steak
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and basil.
- Pour egg beaters into another shallow bowl.
- Dip turkey in egg, then into crumb mixture.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, heat over medium heat, add oil and cook turkey for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Drain on paper towels.