Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a variation of a recipe I got off of here. I changed it around just a little. It's really great. I actually got my boyfriend to eat fish, so that's always a good sign.
- heat olive oil in medium to large pan (around medium heat, depending on gas/electric).
- combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, greek seasoning, salt, pepper into shallow dish.
- mix milk and egg in another shallow dish.
- put fish in milk and egg mix; then dip in breadcrumbs.
- cook roughly 3-4 mins on each side.
- towards the end of the fish being done; quarter grape tomatoes; sprinkle a bit more of the Greek seasoning if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
This was very good, although I did it a little differently. I didn't have Greek seasoning so I used garlic powder, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. I also used 1/2 butter and 1/2 olive oil for cooking. In any case, the fresh parsley and freshly grated parm added to the bread crumbs made for a tasty coating. In fact, my very picky 6 year old daughter asked for more and that speaks volumes! :-) Thanks for posting.
big hit with fam...although i too bought the individually wrapped tilapia fillets from sam's...very thin and they fall apart so easy. i will definetely use thicker fillets next time...YUM!