Cooking in Missouri's Note:
These are mainly made in the midwest. They will have you wanting more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a clean service, lay out butterfly pork chop, take a meat tenderizer and start beating them out until their about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In large skillet,heat up oil on medium-high heat.
- 4While oil is heating up, stir eggs and buttermilk in large bowl.
- 5Put the crushed cracker crumbs on large plate.
- 6Dip the tenderized butterfly chops in egg wash and then coat with the cracker crumbs.
- 7Add to heated oil slowly.
- 8Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the one side.
- 9Cook for about 3-4 minutes on one side, then slowly turn. Tongs works good for this.
- 10Add a pinch of salt and pepper to other side.
- 11Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until both side are nice and golden brown.
- 12If oil seems to be to hot, turn it down just a little bit.
- 13Remove from pan and drain excess oil with paper towels.
- 14Serve on bun with favorite condiments.
- 15Most of the time, you can get 2 sandwiches out of each.
- 16Serve with fries or onion rings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Tenderloin Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 319.7 mg
- Sodium 485.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterfly pork chops