Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Had these for supper last night, reminded me how good they are!
- 4 thick bone in pork chops
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, smashed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and boullion cube.
- Heat oil on med-hi in large skillet.
- Roll chops in flour mixture.
- Add to hot skillet.
- Cook and turn for 20 minutes, until chops are done and golden brown.
I made these for dinner last night. I couldn't believe how tasty they were with only a few ingredients. I plan on using the same recipe but trying it on chicken, as well. Thanks for sharing such a tasty recipe with the zaar members.
I really liked this recipe. We did add a few ingredients to suit our taste (Season All and Garlic Powder). I also took another reviewers suggestion and added some bread crumbs to the flour. They were delicious....thank you for this recipe!
I used an egg wash, as suggested by another reviewer, and added breadcrumbs to the flour. These were a big hit with DH and the whole family. This is a good recipe to use for thicker chops, as thin ones may dry out. Very tasty. Thanks for posting ;)