I never liked shrimp until I tried this recipe. I have used this as an appetizer at Christmas and as a meal with rice. I received this recipe from my step- mother. She got it from her son in California. It is absolutely delicious. I have made it over and over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp (21-25 size, marinate shrimp from 4 hours to overnight)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 crushed garlic cloves (I usually add more garlic)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
breading for the shrimp (add more of each spice to your liking)
- 1Marinate shrimp up to over night. Mix breadcrumbs with spices. Coat each shrimp with breading. Place in single layer baking dish. Save marinade.
- 2Stir melted butter and olive oil with remaining marinade. Pour over shrimp.
- 3Bake 400 for 13 -15 minutes.
- 4Serve as an appetizer with crackers or as a meal with rice and vegetable.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 542.8 mg
- Sodium 3112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 53.6 g