This recipe is SO EASY and SO AWESOME! If you love breaded ravioli at The Olive Garden you must try this! Everybody loves it! It will become a MUST before any Italian Meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli (I like square, plain cheese filled)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs (I like Italian seasoned)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1Allow ravioli to thaw. (I usually just let them sit for an hour or so, but I have also run them under cold water to thaw as well).
- 2Beat egg in small bowl.
- 3Place breadcrumbs in pie plate.
- 4Heat about 1/4-inch of olive oil over medium high heat.
- 5Dip ravioli in egg then coat with breadcrumbs and pan fry until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Serve with warmed marinara.
- 7Tip: I like to dip and coat the ravioli and place on a plate and refrigerate then cook them just before serving.
- 8I've made them as far ahead of time at 3 hours and they are still wonderful!
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 409.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: