Recipe by Jill4man
This recipe is SO EASY and SO AWESOME! If you love breaded ravioli at The Olive Garden you must try this! Everybody loves it! It will become a MUST before any Italian Meal!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen cheese ravioli (I like square, plain cheese filled)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs (I like Italian seasoned)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow ravioli to thaw. (I usually just let them sit for an hour or so, but I have also run them under cold water to thaw as well).
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Place breadcrumbs in pie plate.
- Heat about 1/4-inch of olive oil over medium high heat.
- Dip ravioli in egg then coat with breadcrumbs and pan fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with warmed marinara.
- Tip: I like to dip and coat the ravioli and place on a plate and refrigerate then cook them just before serving.
- I've made them as far ahead of time at 3 hours and they are still wonderful!