1/3 Photos of Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
Amy - Ellie's Mommie's Note:
A quick improvised recipe for a weeknight dinner. Feel free to leave out the ranch dressing packet and add your own spices. I'd recommend onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, celery seed, dried parsley and dried dill - about a teaspoon each of the spices and a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized bowl, place the flour.
- 2In a second bowl, mix egg, milk and mayonnaise until well blended.
- 3In a third bowl, mix breadcrumbs and salad dressing mix (or spices of your choice).
- 4Dip the pork chops, individually, in the flour and shake off the excess.
- 5After flouring, dip in egg mixture and immediately dredge in breadcrumbs until the pork chop is well-coated; set aside.
- 6When all three pork chops are breaded, melt 1 tbsp butter in the bottom of a small baking dish in the microwave.
- 7Add 1 tbsp oil.
- 8Place the pork chops in the baking dish and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- 9After 15 minutes remove from oven.
- 10Remove pork chops to a plate.
- 11Place second tbsp of butter and oil in the dish and allow to melt.
- 12Place pork chops back into the dish, turning them over as you do so.
- 13Bake for an additional 15- 20 minutes.
- 14Serve with boiled potatoes and green beans.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.8
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 221.6 mg
- Sodium 370.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix