Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oven baked chicken breasts with crispy breaded coating.
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 packed ranch dressing mix
- pam nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse chicken with water.
- Take breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and ranch seasoning and mix them together in shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in mixture, covering evenly on both sides.
- Place chicken in pan coated with Pam.
- Spray chicken evenly with a coat of Pam so that it fries it in the oven.
- Bake at 400°F for 60 minutes.
- Special Notes: On the last 20 minutes of baking, if the chicken is not getting dark and crispy turn the oven up to 450°F.
This chicken dish is sooo easy to prepare and so delicious. For alittle added flavor I use an entire pack of ranch dressing. We eat this dish all the time now as it is so simple to make.