1 hr 10 mins
Amber Dawn's Note:
Oven baked chicken breasts with crispy breaded coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Rinse chicken with water.
- 3Take breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and ranch seasoning and mix them together in shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken in mixture, covering evenly on both sides.
- 5Place chicken in pan coated with Pam.
- 6Spray chicken evenly with a coat of Pam so that it fries it in the oven.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 60 minutes.
- 8Special Notes: On the last 20 minutes of baking, if the chicken is not getting dark and crispy turn the oven up to 450°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 366.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix