Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just sort of put this together one day, And I thought they tasted pretty good. They would definitely make a great appetizer.
- 1 lb pork cutlet, cut into nuggets
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- cooking spray
- Combine pork, sauces, mustard, 1 tsp of the garlic powder and some salt in a bowl.
- In a shallow dish, mix 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Bread pork nuggets and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 min, or until done.