Recipe by Chef Johnnico
Wanted something different, looked in my spice cabinet and found some flavored bread crumbs.
- 4 pork loin chops (1 in thick)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (can buy already seasoned bread crumbs. Gives it that extra kick)
- 2 cups flour
- virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil in a medium size skillet, place on medium heat.
- Place three containers with each of the ingredients in them.
- Dip each pork loin in the following steps.
- 1. Egg Bath.
- 2. Flour.
- 3. Bread Crumbs.
- Place in skillet for 3 minutes each side.
- Take skillet and place in the oven for 15 to 30 minutes. (Ensure the skillet is safe for the oven).