Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found this recipe online and is a recurring favourite of ours. Even tho the recipe doesnt call for garlic, I add extra because we are huge garlic fans. For some there may be enough garlic in the spaghetti sauce and you wont need to add extra (your choice).
- 6 -8 pieces pork cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup of seasoned Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 5 medium sized white potatoes, cut peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Mix egg and milk together in a dish.
- Place bread crumbs in another dish.
- Dip cutlets into the egg mixture then the bread crumbs.
- Set aside and refrigerate for about a half hour.
- In a large skillet heat oil and fry cutlets just until they are browned on both sides.
- Drain cutlets on a paper towel.
- Place pork cutlets in a roasting pan and add potatoes, peas and sauce with around 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and fifteen minutes until meat if tender.
- Watch to see that the sauce is not burning or drying out.
- If so just add a little more water.