1/2 Photos of Breaded Pork Cutlets With Honey Dijon Mustard
Sassy Cat's Note:
No one will know that this is lowfat unless you tell them. Also great if you make extra mustard and honey mixture and serve with the pork. My adaptation of a recipe from "Reader's Digest."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the pork into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 2Place pork between sheets of waxed paper and pound thin.
- 3Combine the Dijon or spicy brown mustard with the honey.
- 4Using a pastry brush spread the mustard mixture on both sides of each pork slice.
- 5Mix the egg white with the water in a bowl.
- 6Dip the pork in the egg, then in the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- 7Lightly coat a heavy 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat.
- 8Add the pork and cook until crisp and lightly browned.
- 9Garnish with the lemon wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Pork Cutlets With Honey Dijon Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 21.2 g