- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs, plain
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 lb pork loin (sliced into 4, 1/2-inch thick cutlets)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sauce: In small bowl, combine first 7 ingedients and set aside.
- In another small, shallow bowl, whisk egg and 2 T water. Place crumbs on a plate. Coat each piece of pork with flour, then dip in egg; dredge in crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high. Add pork; cook, turning once, until golden and cooked through, about 8 minute Serve with sauce.