Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Have been making this for along time and did not see it posted anywhere here. I thought I'd share. My family loves when I make this. Pork comes out really moist and good. Hope you enjoy it.
- 4 center-cut pork chops
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chops first in egg and than in bread crumbs. Wet your hands a little with water and dampen each side of chop alittle(this prevents burning) fry each side for a few minutes until golden brown.
- If you use chicken broth, add 1 chicken bouillon cube. If you use water add 2 bouillon cubes.
- Place chops with broth and chopped onion.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour.
- I like to serve with mashed potatoes and corn.