Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tender Breaded Pork Chops ready for my Onion-Mushroom Gravy
Make and share this Breaded Pork Chops (My Way) recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chops with a little salt, garlic powder, and black pepper (not included in above ingredients), press seasoning into meat with your fingers.
- Dip Pork Chops in Flour.
- add bread crumbs, salt, and white pepper to the flower.
- Mix milk and eggs.
- Dip floured Chops in milk/egg mix, allow to drip a bit.
- Bread the chops in crumb mix (use a large zip lock to decrease mess, really press the crumbs hard into the chops).
- Fry in Oil (high heat) 1-1/2 Minute on each side until light brown, But the meat should not be cooked yet.
- Place fried Chops in a covered Pot/Pan on a grate, or 1 inch balls of aluminum foil (to allow oils to drip off).
- Place in pre-heated (70 degree C, 150 degree F) yes this low.
- Bake 50 Minutes, remove cover, double the oven temperature.
- Bake 10 minutes (this will crisp it up a bit).
- serve with mashed potatoes and Gravy.