- 5-6 pork chops, 3/4 inches thick
- salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml crushed corn flake crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml milk
- 44.37 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper Dredge with corn flake crumbs, then dip in egg combined with milk, and again in the crumbs.
- Heat pressure cooker and add shortening.
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Add water; close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 12 to 14 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of it's own accord.