- 5 -6 pork chops, 3/4 inches thick
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup crushed corn flake crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper Dredge with corn flake crumbs, then dip in egg combined with milk, and again in the crumbs.
- Heat pressure cooker and add shortening.
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Add water; close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 12 to 14 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of it's own accord.