Recipe by Sue Lau
These chops are tender and juicy with a nice crisp coating. You'll like these!
Top Review by Lilladyc
This recipe puts Shake-n-Bake to shame! Followed recipe exactly. Has a perfect blend of spices, and the cayenne pepper is just right for a little "kick". The chops were very crispy, and nice and moist. A keeper!
- 6 center-cut pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick,trimmed of fat
- 1 egg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat egg with evaporated milk; place chops in milk and allow to sit 5-10 minutes, turning so that each side gets down into the milk.
- Mix together crushed cornflakes, breadcrumbs, paprika, oregano, garlic, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Take chops out of the milk and coat with the seasoned crumbs.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; place chops on pan.
- Bake chops at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes; turn over and cook 15 minutes more or until juices run clear.