Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Your hands will get messy with this recipe, so have a paper towel handy! However, once you bite into these juicy pork chops, you won't care how messy the kitchen is!
- Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dust one chop with flour.
- Then cover chop with egg.
- Give the chop a good coating of cracker crumbs.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the chops.
- Fry chops in melted margarine on medium heat till cooked thoroughly.
Delicious. Added a dash of sage, thyme, and salt and pepper to the crumbs. Thanks Sheila.
This is now the favorite way to cook pork chops! I add kirkland's organic no salt seasoning to the flour and I use more of the ritz crackers because 15 just did not seem like enough to give a good coating for that many porkchops. In fact for me it took the whole roll to cover 7 porkchops. I love that this recipe is fast, simple, and produces white, juicy meat!:)
These were great! I added salt and pepper to my flour and I still thought they needed a little extra salt, but they were really yummy! Crunchy on the outside, moist and juicy on the inside! thanks for the recipe!