Recipe by Lisa Sorrell
Your hands will get messy with this recipe, so have a paper towel handy! However, once you bite into these juicy pork chops, you won't care how messy the kitchen is!
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dust one chop with flour.
- Then cover chop with egg.
- Give the chop a good coating of cracker crumbs.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the chops.
- Fry chops in melted margarine on medium heat till cooked thoroughly.