Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Boneless & flavorful breaded pork chops. A variation of my mother's pork chop recipe.
Make and share this Breaded Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a gallon-sized storage bag, combine: Italian bread crumbs, onion soup mix, and ranch dip mix. Seal bag and mix well.
- Wet pork chops with water.
- Place one pork chop at a time into the storage bag, seal, and cover generously with breading. Do this with each pork chop.
- Evenly space pork chops [preferably on top of a raised rack] in the 9" x 13" baking dish. If you have leftover breading, you can now sprinkle some of it onto the chops if you choose to do so.
- Bake, uncovered, for one hour - flipping pork chops halfway through cook-time.
This recipe is a keeper! The breading made the pork chops slightly greasy but very moist.