Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From Betty Crocker's "4 Ingredient Dinners" cookbook.
Top Review by mums the word
We really liked the crispy coating the chops had, but did find that they needed more seasoning for our tastes. Next time I make them I will add a bit of garlic powder and or season salt. Thx for sharing this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick, original mix
- 12 (1/2 cup) crackers, saltines, crushed
- 1 egg
- 8 pork chops, boneless, loin, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Bisquick, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper. Mix egg and water.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then coat with Bisquick mixture.
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet 8 to 10 minutes, turning once until slightly pink in center.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and steamed green beans.