Recipe by BarbieQ
These pork chops are moist and delicious everytime! I usually roast some baby potatoes alongside these and a green salad for an easy meal.
Top Review by Boomette
I used italian breadcrumbs instead of the saltine crackers. I used egg whites for the egg. I had thick pork chops so I used a meat thermometer and when the pork was at 155 Celcius, I removed them from the oven. The taste of these pork chops are so good. Thanks BarbieQ :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
- 6 boneless pork chops
- saltine crackers, 1/2 sleeve finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix crushed crackers, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, oregano, garlic powder and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Mix egg and water in another bowl.
- Take the pork chops and first put them in the egg mixture shaking off the excess. Then put the pork chops in the breading mixture. Make sure you press the breading onto the pork chops.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes.