Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Bisquick cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 12 saltine crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a bowl, combine baking mix, cracker crumbs, seasoned salt and pepper. In another bowl mix egg and water.
- Dip pork into egg mixture, then coat with baking mix mixture.
- Spray 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat. Cook pork in skillet 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until pork is slightly pink in center.