Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These breaded pork chops are very tender and moist--my DH likes everything breaded. Nice switch from frying pork chops.
- In a heavy frying pan (I use my Capaphlon pan as it doesn't stick), put the 1/4 cup oleo. Turn the heat on high so the pan is nice and hot.
- Dip each chop in the flour, salt and pepper.
- Now dip in the egg mixed with the cream.
- Now roll in the cracker crumbs (I just put the crackers in a zip lock bag and run my rolling pin over to make cracker crumbs).
- Put the chops in the hot pan and brown them on both sides.
- You may want to add more oleo now.
- When brown, turn the heat to low and put a cover on to cook them through, about 30 minutes.
- I check them to be sure the breading stays on.
I had a couple of pork chops that I needed to use and came across this recipe. Very tasty. Great flavor. I will be making this again. Thanks for the recipe.
This is the way my mom use to make her pork chops. Used bonelss chops and pounded them to tenderize before breading. Felt like they needed a little spicing up so served with tonkatsu sauce (also known as Korean BBQ sauce). Thanks for sharing.