1/3 Photos of Breaded Pork Chops
1 hr 5 mins
out of here's Note:
These breaded pork chops are very tender and moist--my DH likes everything breaded. Nice switch from frying pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy frying pan (I use my Capaphlon pan as it doesn't stick), put the 1/4 cup oleo. Turn the heat on high so the pan is nice and hot.
- 2Dip each chop in the flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Now dip in the egg mixed with the cream.
- 4Now roll in the cracker crumbs (I just put the crackers in a zip lock bag and run my rolling pin over to make cracker crumbs).
- 5Put the chops in the hot pan and brown them on both sides.
- 6You may want to add more oleo now.
- 7When brown, turn the heat to low and put a cover on to cook them through, about 30 minutes.
- 8I check them to be sure the breading stays on.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.4
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 260.5 mg
- Sodium 994.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: