Recipe by out of here
These breaded pork chops are very tender and moist--my DH likes everything breaded. Nice switch from frying pork chops.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oleo
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy frying pan (I use my Capaphlon pan as it doesn't stick), put the 1/4 cup oleo. Turn the heat on high so the pan is nice and hot.
- Dip each chop in the flour, salt and pepper.
- Now dip in the egg mixed with the cream.
- Now roll in the cracker crumbs (I just put the crackers in a zip lock bag and run my rolling pin over to make cracker crumbs).
- Put the chops in the hot pan and brown them on both sides.
- You may want to add more oleo now.
- When brown, turn the heat to low and put a cover on to cook them through, about 30 minutes.
- I check them to be sure the breading stays on.