Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and inexpensive way to cook pork chops. I was very surprised at how tender thay came out. Got this recipe from taste of home some time ago, give it a try I think you will enjoy them.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed saltines
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- In a shallow pan combine milk and egg.
- Dip each pork chop in the mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs, patting to make a thick coating.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Cook pork chops, uncovered, about 8-10 minutes per side or until browned and no pink remains inside.
These were tender and good. I did add some pepper and garlic salt to give it some more flavor. Thank you