Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
just a good old-fashioned recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 pork cutlets, recommend sirlion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- wisk eggs in a bowl to blend, place bread crumbs in another bowl, and the cheese in another.
- sprinkle the cutlets with salt and pepper. coat chops generously with the cheese, patting to adhere. dip the cutlets in the egg, then coat with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork cutlets, reduce heat, flipping occasionally cook until golden and crispy.
- place the cutlets in a cookie sheet and bake at 400º for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
What to wear to a butt-kickin' cuz this sure kicked pork cutlet butt! Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.