Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just something I whipped up one night when everyone else wanted pizza. They were eating bits of this in 10 minutes. Alter what you want to fit your needs, I made it up as I went along.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 10 -15 garlic cloves, can change depending how much you like garlic
- 6 basil leaves
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs, Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs are preferred
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 -3 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 lb penne pasta
- ~~NOTE: Before you start the sauce, put your breasts on a griddle and cook them, be sure to keep an eye on them.~~.
- Put the garlic, basil and olive oil in the food processor and whirl it up until it is mixed well throughout. A blender or just slicing by knife works fine if you do not own a food processor. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan: combine cornstarch, milk, and cheese. Mixture should be kind of runny, if not add some milk until desired consistency.
- Once you have reached a desired consistency, add the garlic mixture to the cause and bring to a low boil.
- After the sauce has boiled put it through a small wire sift to get any clumps of starch out. Set aside
- ~~NOTE: Before you start the chicken, start the water for your pasta~~.
- Cut your cooked chicken breasts into 2-3 inch pieces and put into a frying pan on low heat.
- Add the cheese, breading, and garlic and turn the heat to Medium-High so that the cheese can melt and the breading will stick.
- ~~Check your water, if it is boiling, add the pasta.~~.
- When all the cheese is melted and the chicken pieces are covered, remove them from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and then re-sift the sauce onto the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles and then add the chicken.
- Mix all together in a pot and serve warm.