1 hr 15 mins
Just something I whipped up one night when everyone else wanted pizza. They were eating bits of this in 10 minutes. Alter what you want to fit your needs, I made it up as I went along.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 10 -15 garlic cloves, can change depending how much you like garlic
- 6 basil leaves
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs, Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs are preferred
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 -3 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 2~~NOTE: Before you start the sauce, put your breasts on a griddle and cook them, be sure to keep an eye on them.~~.
- 3Put the garlic, basil and olive oil in the food processor and whirl it up until it is mixed well throughout. A blender or just slicing by knife works fine if you do not own a food processor. Set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan: combine cornstarch, milk, and cheese. Mixture should be kind of runny, if not add some milk until desired consistency.
- 5Once you have reached a desired consistency, add the garlic mixture to the cause and bring to a low boil.
- 6After the sauce has boiled put it through a small wire sift to get any clumps of starch out. Set aside
- 8~~NOTE: Before you start the chicken, start the water for your pasta~~.
- 9Cut your cooked chicken breasts into 2-3 inch pieces and put into a frying pan on low heat.
- 10Add the cheese, breading, and garlic and turn the heat to Medium-High so that the cheese can melt and the breading will stick.
- 11~~Check your water, if it is boiling, add the pasta.~~.
- 12When all the cheese is melted and the chicken pieces are covered, remove them from the heat.
- 14Drain the pasta and then re-sift the sauce onto the noodles.
- 15Mix the sauce and noodles and then add the chicken.
- 16Mix all together in a pot and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Parmesan Chicken With Garlic Penne
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1349.6
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 177.0 mg
- Sodium 1667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 82.6 g