Crocheting Mama's Note:
From the June/July 2004 Taste of Home. 3 points per serving for Weight Watchers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, combine the cornflakes, seasoned pepper and salt.
- 2In another shallow dish, beat eff whites and water.
- 3Sprinkle fish with flour.
- 4Dip in egg white mixture, then coat with cornflake mixture.
- 5Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 425 for 9-11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Orange Roughy
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g