- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 (4 ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine the cornflakes, seasoned pepper and salt.
- In another shallow dish, beat eff whites and water.
- Sprinkle fish with flour.
- Dip in egg white mixture, then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 for 9-11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.