1/1 Photo of Breaded Orange Glazed Chicken
Adopted from Kraft Magazine. A nice change of pace from the standard baked breaded chicken. Usually I don't worry about how to serve a dish but they recommended making a really light dressing and placing the chicken on a bed of spinach leaves with this dressing. It was yummy and I'm glad I took that extra step.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Spread chicken breasts with 2 tbls of the marmalade.
- 3Empty coating mix into shallow dish and add chicken, turning to evenly coat both sides.
- 4Place chicken in a 13x9" baking dish.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (180°F).
- 6Mix dressing and remaining marmalade and add to spinach; tossing to coat.
- 7Place spinach evenly on 4 serving plates.
- 8Place one chicken breast on each plate and add mandarin oranges around the edges of the plate, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Orange Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: