Recipe by Audrey M
These are quick and easy to prepare and only 5 WW. points.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Audrey, this was a very easy and quick dish to prepare. The results were wonderful. I especially liked the sage and garlic powder which gave the chops a great savory flavor. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I will definately be using this recipe again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 lb pork loin chop
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray backing dish with Pam.
- In small bowl, beat egg white until frothy, stir in mustard until well mixed.
- In shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, garlic powder and sage.
- Dip pork chops into egg white mixture, coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in baking dish, spray with Pam.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.