Recipe by lizzygirl22
Pork chops, maple syrup, white wine vinegar, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and flour
- 6 -9 pork chops, 1/2-3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup (can use pancake syrup)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chili powder (can add more or less depending on the desired heat)
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup flour
- 2 -3 cups Italian breadcrumbs (don't have to use Italian type)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Mix together syrup, salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder in a medium size bowl.
- Take your flour and put it on a plate. Also on a separate plate, pour your breadcrumbs.
- Put your pork chops in flour first then your liquid mixture then your breadcrumbs. Do this to all your pork chops and place in a baking pan.
- Cut the stick butter into 1 tablespoons each and put on top of the pork chop. Bake for an hour or until there is no more and tender.