Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Breaded Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Asparagus for your Nu-Wave Oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean & prepare your asparagus, place in a bowl and pour oil or melted butter on top, sprinkle with salt and toss, set aside.
- 2Zest both lemons and mix the zest with the cracker crumbs.
- 3Cut the lemons in half.
- 4Place the frozen chicken breasts on the rack.
- 5Squeeze one lemon half over the top of all the chicken breasts.
- 6Sprinkle with salt.
- 7Cover the top of each chicken breast with about a 1/4 inch layer of cracker crumbs, press down.
- 8Squeeze another lemon half over the crumbs then add freshly ground pepper (you can add as much or little as you like).
- 9Heat on high for 15 minutes or until the crumbs begin to brown (add more time if necessary).
- 10Turn chicken breasts over and repeat steps 3-7.
- 11Add the asparagus to the bottom platter, replace the chicken on the rack over the asparagus.
- 12Cook on high for another 15 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and the asparagus is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Lemon Pepper Chicken With Roasted Asparagus- Nuwave Oven
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 122.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g