Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Breaded Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Asparagus for your Nu-Wave Oven
Make and share this Breaded Lemon Pepper Chicken With Roasted Asparagus- Nuwave Oven recipe from Food.com.
- Clean & prepare your asparagus, place in a bowl and pour oil or melted butter on top, sprinkle with salt and toss, set aside.
- Zest both lemons and mix the zest with the cracker crumbs.
- Cut the lemons in half.
- Place the frozen chicken breasts on the rack.
- Squeeze one lemon half over the top of all the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cover the top of each chicken breast with about a 1/4 inch layer of cracker crumbs, press down.
- Squeeze another lemon half over the crumbs then add freshly ground pepper (you can add as much or little as you like).
- Heat on high for 15 minutes or until the crumbs begin to brown (add more time if necessary).
- Turn chicken breasts over and repeat steps 3-7.
- Add the asparagus to the bottom platter, replace the chicken on the rack over the asparagus.
- Cook on high for another 15 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and the asparagus is done.